Pay and Benefits
$40,000 – $55,000 per year depending on experience & relevant knowledge
Competitive Salary, 401(k), 401(k) matching, Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term/Long Term Disability, Unlimited Approved PTO, Professional Development Assistance, Paid Holidays, Profit Sharing Opportunities, Paid Paternity / Maternity Leave, Bonus Opportunities
WeForge is a technology company dedicated to empowering health & wellness facility owners to elevate the lives of their community. WeForge is the parent brand to Market Muscles and Move With Pulse.
Market Muscles is the premier website company in the martial arts & fitness space, currently helping over 700 facilities around the world.
Move With Pulse powers the day to day activities of martial arts schools, including membership billing, rank tracking, point of sale, marketing communication and more.
WeForge is hiring a rockstar Customer Support Specialist to support our clients in our Market Muscles brand. In your role, you will be focusing on providing website support, creating training materials, and more:
- Respond to customer support tickets, chats, and calls during business hours
- Escalating issues to senior support staff and engineering as needed
- Maintaining help center documentation and creating content for new/updated features
- Fielding and recording feature requests
- Testing bug reports locally, and when confirmed pass them to the development team with detailed instructions
Who you are
- At least 2 years in support or customer service
- At least 1-year building/troubleshooting WordPress sites
- Can’t live without documentation and organization
- Process-oriented – you solve the problem for today and tomorrow
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Great people skills. Comfortable conducting business conversations via phone and web meetings on a daily basis
- Outstanding follow-up and follow-through
- Passionate about solving problems and educating customers & team members
- Effective time management and personal accountability
- Eager to learn