Pay and Benefits
$40,000 – $50,000 per year depending on experience
Competitive Salary, 401(k), 401(k) matching, Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term/Long Term Disability, Unlimited Approved PTO, Professional Development Assistance, Paid Holidays, Profit Sharing Opportunities, Paid Paternity / Maternity Leave, Bonus Opportunities
In-office, Norfolk, VA
WeForge is a technology company dedicated to empowering health & wellness facility owners to elevate the lives of their community. WeForge is the parent brand to Market Muscles and Move With Pulse.
Market Muscles is the premier website company in the martial arts & fitness space, currently helping over 700 facilities around the world.
Move With Pulse powers the day-to-day activities of martial arts schools, including membership billing, rank tracking, point of sale, marketing communication, and more.
Our business is dedicated to empowering health & wellness facility owners to elevate the lives of their community. As one of our Project Managers, your role is important to maintaining our reputation of providing stellar customer service, as well as awesome lead-generating websites!
- Manage the initial customer onboarding experience
- Communicate/share client information with Graphic Design & Website Setup Teams
- Pre-Launch Quality Assurance Reviews of websites
- Post-Launch Tasks/ QA Review of the launched (live) website
- Training customers how to use their website
Who you are
- Knows how to work in a demanding environment
- Exhibits a positive attitude and can work as a team player
- A compassionate and friendly person
- Has the ability to take initiative
- Has a clear understanding of thorough communication with both clients and team members
- Demonstrates the willingness to learn new things and receive constructive criticism
- Asks questions and utilizes immediate & available company resources but can also research outside resources for better understanding
- A great eye for current website design standards
- Experience working for a technology or website company (preferred)
- High school diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- High-level Customer service experience
- Intermediate knowledge of computers
- Ability to multitask between multiple software applications at once
- Experience in formatting/delivering & scheduling all client communication in a professional, courteous, & timely manner